The List Keeps Growing
The killing of Woody at the All Souls Church on December 2, in light of the fact that he threatened only himself, remains incomprehensible to many, surrounded by numerous unanswered questions. With each official action, the number of questions has only continued to grow. Here is a history of the expanding list of troubling unanswered questions. There are so many questions relating to Sorrell' report, that only a few are addressed in the current list. The extensive analysis on this website addresses those numerous issues.
- the original list - as published in the Brattleboro Reformer
- a longer list posted on the precursor to this website around December 20th, 2001
- a more comprehensive list posted on this website around January 15th, 2002
- Report Card on how Sorrell's Report addressed those questions
- longer list including new questions raised by Sorrell's Woodward Shooting Report , posted in October 2002
- new list focusing on obstruction of justice indicated by eyewitness evidence