Various Web Articles
Sites with Original Articles:
- Two articles in Michael J Badamo's Watchman out of Montpelier, Vermont: The War on Terrorism Comes to Vermont, and Attorney General Bill Sorrell Sinks Into a Deep Bucket of Whitewash.
- Rev. Caroline B. Edge's Sermon for the Second Sunday in Advent.
- Marty Jezer's article It Can Happen Here. Marty is an author local to Southern Vermont.
- Jim Austin's first article in Vermonter at Large: Confidence in cops eroded.
- Michael Veitch's article and song lyrics about the killing.
- Christopher Tatro's article in the Fantoid City website.
- Jim Westrich's post to nuance.dhs.org/lbo-talk.
- Jeanine Heing's essay about violence on the Agape Community website.
- An announcement The Nuclear Resister describing the danger to anti-nuclear protestors of Officer Parker being on patrol at Vermont Yankee.
- A letter by Linda Hamilton on Bill St. Clair's Libertarian-Oriented website.
- An article in the Voice News which begins with a paragraph about Woody's shooting as a segway into a discussion about the agendas being peddled under the guise of the 'War on Terror'.
- A column by Rev. Jane Dwinell, which uncritically buys the idea that Woody was mentally ill.
- An article by Bill Bilodeau in ducts webzine.
- Jim Austin's second article in Vermonter at Large: The shooting debate continues.
Sites with Articles Culled from News Outlets
- usajewish.com articles
- Bob Charest's media archive. Bob Charset was a friend of Woody in life.
- Jonathan Mark's FLYBYNEWS archives article and letter. Jonathan was a friend of Woody in life.
- The website of Koskoff Koskoff & Bieder, the law firm handling the Woodward's civil case against Brattleboro and the shooters has a copy of the Brattleboro Reformer Article announcing the lawsuit.
Web Pages that Link to JusticeForWoody.org